Some pointers for those who are about to develop for a visually disabled target audience. My main tip: ask your users, they are the best experts on what they need or do not need!
- AudioGames.net resources: many game related links
- Section 1216: project at the Utrecht School of the Arts, extensive report can be found here.
- Drive Research report (a racing game for the blind).
- Demor: augmented reality shooter for the blind.
- Audio Menus: menu interaction without sound and auditory domain specific information.
- …more to be added in the near future.